Migrating A97 Backend to Oracle 8

From: Johann <horvat.johann_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 23:20:58 +0100

Hi there!

I have to migrate an Access 97 Backend-Database to Oracle 8. Therefore I tried out the Oracle Migration Assistant for Access, but I failed (the documentation said that it would only convert form Access 95, so I converted my A97 Backend to A95 and tried out one more time: the same result!). The Failure-Message: No. 3103...

What is my failure?

Thanks a lot
yours
Johann Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 16:20:58 CST