Personal Oracle to/from Access migration?

From: MarkD <markd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 18:02:55 GMT

Does Personal Oracle 8 have the capability to import/export in a format that would allow easy sharing of data between PO8 and Access? Please forgive the level of ignorance, but I've not used Oracle or Access. My company has many Access clients and I was told that before I can get approval to purchase Personal Oracle 8 vs. Access, I must be able to physically extract information in a form that someone in another department can directly import into Access.

Thanks
markd_at_bellsouth.net Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 12:02:55 CST