How much $$$$$

From: Greg C. <gdclark_at_southwind.net>
Date: 4 Nov 1998 17:12:07 GMT

Hi, I wonder if you can help me? My company has offered me a transfer to the Dallas/Plano area and I am trying to find out what the pay scale is for Oracle DBA's.

I have 17 yrs total exp with 3yrs exp as an Oracle DBA. I have experience with database design. I have also designed, built and implemented data warehouses.

I would really appreciate any help you can provide. Please send me an email. Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 11:12:07 CST