JDBC and Oracle's DLLs

From: Adrian Smith <aps_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 14:50:28 +0000

Dear Oraclers,

In order to use JDBC, I have downloaded the zip file (classes111.zip)and the library file (OCI73JDBC.DLL) from Oracle's Free Software site in the USA.
I am now aware that the DLL depends on other libraries, specifically CORE35.DLL, CORE35O.DLL, NLSRTL32.DLL and ORA73.DLL. These files do not appear to be resident on the Oracle site.

Does anyone know where I can obtain these files from?

Thanks,