Re: use of variables in pl/sql

From: Mark Styles <lambicm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 10:06:21 GMT

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 16:47:46 -0500, Peter Shankey <shankeyp_at_charlestoncounty.org> rambled:

>I am not seeing the r_table after the BEGIN statement. Where and how
>did it get there?

The record variable in a FOR loop is defined implicitly, and doesn't need to be declared.

Mark Styles
Spam my account, lose your account. Clear enough? Religious tolerance is an oxymoron. Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 04:06:21 CST