Oracle 8 Client with 7.3.3 server

From: Rob Williamson <robw_at_physics.umd.edu>
Date: 1998/11/03

Does any one know whether it makes sense to try to run the Windows 95 Client for Oracle 8 with a 7.3.3 server running on a DEC Alpha. I have had trouble finding the client software for 7.3.3 but I can get the
client ver 8.
If no can you still get the 7.3.3 client I can't find it on the Oracle Web page.

Rob

Physics
University of Maryland Received on Tue Nov 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST