Re: Help! 3rd party access control?

From: Geert Roelof van der Ploeg <grploeg_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1998/11/03

Hi,

Some alternatives: SQL-Navigator from Quest (www.quests.com) and TOAD. The last one is a tool we use at Kluwer Academic Publishers. We were looking for a pl/sql integrated development environment, something like the ide of the BORLAND (INPRISE) tools. Then someone came accross toad. The tool is free, is great to use and it has administration possibilities too ! Check www.toadsoft.com. One of the greatest advantages is that u can mail the developer and send him your wishes. Second it's developed by someone who works with ORACLE and knows about the problems we all encounter while working with the product.

Have a nice day and good luck choosing your tool !

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
With friendly regards,

Geert Roelof van der Ploeg