Re: No spam please, we're vegitarians

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/11/03

Congratulations!!!! Admitting that you have a problem is the first step in improving yourself. Hey Billy...It looks like this guy will stop posting advertisements in this newsgroup!

Also, by replying to these Threads...It shows the lack of proffesional behavior of your company. I would never buy, nor will I encourage any other DBA to buy your Products, from a company that lacks common customer service sense.

Anyway, I spent too much time on this loser.

Satar

In article <363F1B7C.5ED3C89E_at_nospam.com>,   nospam <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote:

> Oh Billy, I don't understand! Please tell me again! I have a massive learning
> disability that prevents me from interpreting the charter of this OLAP
> newsgroup. Gosh, I wish I could be as intelligent as you. Oh how I wish I
> didn't have to work at McDonalds. My intelligence level is so low that I can
> even comprehend newsgroup charters let alone slowly changing dimensions and
> unbalance hiearchies.
>
> Not only do I lack any intelligence but I also lack common sense. I am so
 hurt
> that I can't express my opinions. I wish you could teach me more. I am so
 dumb
> and stupid. I don't know how I even know how I remember to breathe or even
> eat? I am just a mindless drone.

Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions
(949) 756-0588