Q: SQL+, set COLSEP = "TAB" ?

From: Martin B. <martin.b_antispam_at_lycosmail.com_antispam>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 11:45:10 +0000

Hello,

We'd like to set the column separator of SQL+ to TAB, in order to <spool> a query result directly to a table-formated text document, which can be recognized and imported automatically by any spread-sheet program.

We tried several solutions, but no one worked.

Could anybody out there help us, please ?

Thanks in advance,

Martin.

--
Martin.B_antispam_at_LycosMail.com_antispam Sorry, you'll have to remove the two "_antispam" pieces from my e-mail. Received on Mon Nov 02 1998 - 05:45:10 CST