Stored Procedures & Crystal Report! ( Need Help )

From: Daniele <winmicro_at_tin.it>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 14:12:33 +0000

I got a problem...
How can I "export", just to use, an Oracle resulset to an application like
Crustal report?
This is because I want to Run Stored-Procedure and I want the Crystal Report use
the result of the procedure I've launched by Oracle. Please answer me in Technical ways... I need a seriuos Help 'bout this Little problem.
Make some example to explani the right way to Join Oracle Stored-procedures and
other application ( like CR ).

Thanks.

Dan J. Received on Mon Nov 02 1998 - 08:12:33 CST