How to connect 2 instance?

From: Violin <violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 03:30:10 GMT

Hello,
If I have 2 instances on NT with 2 services:OracleServiceORA1,OracleServiceORA2, (instances were created by oradim.exe
and I don't want to set ORACLE_SID in REGEDIT)

should I start 2 Listener Services on control pannel(OracleTNSListener)? How to config 2 listener services on listener.ora? Is 1 Listener service enough?
How to config the listener.ora?

And how to start / stop each listener? Could you give me any solution?
Thank you so much :)

Please Cc to: violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw Thank you for your help.
Violin. Received on Sun Nov 01 1998 - 21:30:10 CST