Help with Sequences in Embedded SQL

From: Teresa Mah <tmah_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 15:53:46 -0800

Hi,

I've already created a table and a sequence for the primary key of the table in SQL*Plus. Now, I want to write an Embedded SQL function which inserts tuples into the table, uses the sequence for the primary key values. However, when I compile my Embedded SQL code and try to run it, nothing gets inserted into the table because the compiler does not recognize the sequence name. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you.

Teresa Received on Sun Nov 01 1998 - 17:53:46 CST