Dev/2000 & Lite

From: usuders <usuders_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 23:13:03 -0800

When trying to build a form using Oracle lite polite DB I can't get the data block wizard to see DB..... I can connect to the DB in form builder and see the tables, but when I run data block wiz it tells me I'm not logged on..... Must be a simple ans., but damn if I can figure it out......

Running NT40 Server, DHCP, do I need to change to a static IP, though I tried that and same result.......

Any clues would help

Thxs...

Dave Received on Sun Nov 01 1998 - 01:13:03 CST