Re: Oracle UnInstall?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 19:13:19 -0500

Oracle can be complicated. To uninstall components you sometimes have to do them in a certain order.
Try uninstalling one at a time on the ones you have left. If you got enterprise manager, one of the tools
will let you remove the Oracle Services from the NT Services. Let me know if you find another way to do
this because I never have. Although NT installations keep being added, most current Oracle installations
are still running against UNIX. So some of the NT parts are not as smooth as they will probably be in the
future.
Van