No spam please, we're vegitarians

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 1998/10/30

jquaglia_at_platinum.com wrote

<copy of this article was cc'ed to the poster's e-mail address>

>PLATINUM technology has enhanced its market-leading Enterprise Repository
 by
>integrating powerful Universal Directory features. The new version of
>PLATINUM Repository/Open Enterprise Edition speeds deployment of critical
 ERP
>systems and data warehouses; and provides a new end user interface.

OH YES. This is so GREAT!! EXACTLY the kind of information I expect in this newsgroups that have NOTHING to do with advertising commercial software. WOW!! I'm so EXCITED!! Think I'll head over to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.bestiality.hamster.duct-tape right NOW!!!

In case your brain dead jquaglia from platinum.com (which often happens when duct-tape is used incorrectly) and fail to understand the brilliant piece of flame above, wrapped up in wet and soggy sarcasm and written with great wit, DO NOT POST YOUR SPAM CRAP HERE!! <bows to the thunderous applause of the Usenet crowd>

Thank you.

Billy
PS. Pretty please? If you want to advertise do it in the proper newsgroup. Think that comp.databases.oracle.marketplace is the place for your "posting". :-) Received on Fri Oct 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST