Re: SQL Loader Oracle 8 bug???

From: <abalbekov_at_usa.net>
Date: 1998/10/30

I've tested this on my database (Oracle8.0.4.0.0, AIX 4.2). Started direct-load session, killed the process. Nothing happened. Table being loaded is available (no rows as it was before test), database successfully restarted.

Could you ask for the source for this alert?

Albert

--
Albert Balbekov
Senior Consultant