SQL loader? help

From: Jason Yen <yenb_at_cae.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:55:51 -0600

Hi all

In my PL/SQL procedure, I call the SQL loader to load the data into a table. Then I want to manipulate the table within the same scripts. Will that be OK? I am afraid that the program won't wait until the SQL loader finishing its job to do the rest of the program. Then I will not get the right data from the table.

Thanks in advance.

Jason Received on Fri Oct 30 1998 - 14:55:51 CST