Internal can't grant object permissions

From: William R. Mussatto <mussatto_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:06:39 GMT

Thought I sent this in already, but it didn't show up.

System Oracle 8.0.4 evaluation version (its failing!). WinNT 4.0 SP3 IE 4.x (because bill can't tell the difference between an OS and an app).

Created new database. Created user WEB As INTERNAL using the GUI scema editor created several tables "under WEB".
Using security tool tried to grant object permissions to WEB to INSERT, DELETE, SELECT, UPDATE these tables. Error: insufficient permissions. If INTERNAL can't do it, who can? Think I also tried a SYS with same results.

HELP, I'm probably doing something stupid, but...

Bill Mussatto Received on Fri Oct 30 1998 - 10:06:39 CST