determining sequence value on insert

From: Stephen Fensom <stephen.fensom_at_barclaycard.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:42:21 +0000

Hi,
I'm starting to port from Informix ESQL/C to ProC. I've read the white papers and downloaded the tools from the OTN, but it isn't answering all the question I have.
For starters, does anyone else now where I can get further, more indepth information on this process.

My specific problem at the moment is when I insert a row into a table with a sequence, how do I determine the sequence number generated. With informix it is returned in sqlerrd[1], but this is used for something different in ProC.

All responses appreciated,

    Stephen Fensom Received on Thu Oct 29 1998 - 08:42:21 CST