Re: Becoming a Oracle DBA

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:59:40 -0500

Hi Mark,

Depending on the job market in your area once you have completed classes you SHOULD be able to find a job as a Junior DBA.

Since you already have several years experience in the industry (although you don't say how much is directly related to helping users with RDBMS related problems) I suggest that you contact a good headhunter or two and ask them if they could place you as a Junior DBA now and if not what would you have to do to make yourself eligible for placement -- and then do it.

regards

Jerry

<715rag$a19$1_at_newshost.cyberramp.net>...