Form 4.5 web server problem

From: Lawrence Ho <lawrence_at_cit.gu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 20:10:06 +1000

Can any Oracle Form 4.5 web server expert please help.

I have set up an Oracle web server 3.0 and form 4.5 server on Solaris 2.6. However when I try to access the form from any web browser, the java applet seems to be running but the following error messages appear in a second or two and then the "f45srvm" process dies,

FRM-99999 : A network error occured, the client will not be able to continue.

Details..
Java Exception:
java.net.SocketException: Socket read failed (or connection reset by peer)
at java/net/SocketInputStream.socketRead at java/net/SocketInputStream.read
at oracle/forms/uiClient/v1_4/net/EncyptedInputStream.fill at oracle/forms/uiClient/v1_4/net/EncyptedInputStream.read at java/io/DatalInputStream.readUnsignedShort

The same configuration works fine on NT box. Why it doesn't work on Sun Solaris?
Please help. Received on Thu Oct 29 1998 - 04:10:06 CST