How to save spaces for BLANK fields?

From: Naeem Malik <rna_at_onramp.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:50:46 -0600

Hi,
I am adding records from my ASP pages to my Oracle Tables using ADO. The problem is that I am not able to save the SPACES for blank fields. Some how, for SPACES, saved record have nulls. But I need to save spaces because our other desktop applications require SPACES for blank fields.

My code is like;

LCommandText = "Insert into cust(CDISP, " + _
"CPRBAL,CPAYM,CINCHG,CCHGS,CTXCHG, ... " + _

oCmd.CommandText = LCommandText
oCmd.CommandType = 1

set oAddCust = oCmd.Execute

Thank you in advance.

Naeem Malik Received on Wed Oct 28 1998 - 10:50:46 CST