Oracle problems with # of conncurrent users under NT

From: Joe gulla <jgulla_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 08:19:56 -0500

We are planning to install a database and would prefer to work in nt environment. We are new to
oracle

    I have heard that there is problems with the number of conncurrent users in the NT implementation of Oracle. Is there any truth to this?

    Do I need to purchase a server license or could I run 20 users on an nt workstation ?

        Would appreciate any imput
                Joe g