OWS and Reports Server and PDF

From: Mark Aurit <mark_aurit_at_mail.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:18:42 GMT

We have a web application written in OWS/PLSQL in Oracle 7.3.3 on HPUX (right now we are using OWS 2.1, but will on 3.2 soon) We want to display the reports with the (latest version of) Oracle Reports Server on NT, accessing the same database, presenting the output in PDF format.

Has anyone done this - display output from the Reports Server within a web browser? Id appreciate hearing tips/techniques/best practices, etc.

Mark
mark_aurit_at_mail.northgrum.com Received on Tue Oct 27 1998 - 16:18:42 CST