Backreferencing Cursor Refs

From: Ilja-Daniel Werner <oldmacilli_at_earthling.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:53:13 +0100

Hi there,
perhaps this is a dumb question because I'm new to PL/SQL.

The problem is:

Caused by an error handler somewhere in the darker areas of our project my procedure gets an weak CURSOR REF Type as IN OUT parameter.

My task is to print out the row that caused the problem in a log file.

Now I need something like
DESC CURSOR BY REFERENCE to see what columns are in the cursor ROWTYPE and how they are defined to print them out pretty.

Thanx a lot. Received on Tue Oct 27 1998 - 02:53:13 CST