OAS Post-Install Question

From: Bob Scott <rscott_at_ipa.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 04:20:23 -0600

I have just installed Oracle Application Server 4.0 and am trying to get to the Welcome Page. It states in the online documentation that I should launch my web browser then point to: http://hostname.domain:port "where hostname.domain is the fully qualified name of your machine, and port is the port number where your Node Manager listener runs.

I accepted all defaults during installation so I know my port number. The question I have regards the "hostname.domain". Are they referring to the NT domain name and computer name of the server?? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Bob Received on Mon Oct 26 1998 - 04:20:23 CST