vb vs Developer

From: Pedro <ermes1_at_bitmailer.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 00:47:53 +0100

I have to start a new business application on Oracle 7.3 or 8. I don't have experience in Developer 2000 but I can manage reasonably well in Visual Basic. I think this new application will take about 1 year/man to develop. Do you think it is worthwhile to do it in developer or not ? Where can I find information on comparisons of this two tools ?

Pedro Tortosa Received on Sun Oct 25 1998 - 17:47:53 CST