'MODIFY' HELP

From: K C Grimes <kcgrimes_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 21:34:21 -0500

Still don't work...it creates a table...but still unable to alter the field length.
I am running Personal Oracle 8 at home, and school is running the full-blown Oracle.
I even reinstalled it to make sure it's not something I did.

alter table sample modify (Address varchar2(30));

    (still no success)

Oh well, thanx for help anyway.
Kris (time to move on, I spent 2 hours on this already) Received on Sun Oct 25 1998 - 20:34:21 CST