Re: JDeveloper

From: Thor <thor_at_echidna.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 13:35:06 -0800

I'm a little concerned about the current "strategy" behind JDeveloper. I'm sticking with JBuilder2, which will soon be JDeveloper2. The part I don't like is that JDeveloper1 is focused on OAS, JDeveloper2 will be focused on Oracle8 v8.1/8i. I'd rather that JDeveloper2 focus on OAS AND Oracle8 v8.1/i ...
If Oracle is reading this ... PLEASE do both!

Thor HW