Help! automatic shutdown/startup

From: Calvin Chi <calvin.chi_at_rss.rockwell.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:59:12 -0700

Does anybody has a script that will do automatic shutdown and startup of Oracle database? Hopefully the script is suitable for NT server. But I'm not picky, I'll take what every comment, idea, suggestion you have.

Thanks.

Calvin Chi
Rockwell Semiconductor Systems

PS. Please CC a copy to calvin.chi_at_rss.rockwell.com so I won't miss your kind help. Received on Fri Oct 23 1998 - 19:59:12 CDT