Test One Certification Questions

From: <davebiduk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:11:52 GMT

I have the outline of Test One for the Oracle DBA Certification from the Web and am confused on a couple of topics:

"Identify table naming conventions"

The only global convention I know of is don't use reserved words (?)

"Create a non-unique index"

Are they talking about clustered indexes?

"... using implicit cursor attributes"

Huh? (I've been using Oracle for 7 years)

"... three basic types of (PL/SQL) exceptions"

1. Built-in
2. User-defined
3. ?  (Unhandled??)

Thanks ever so much. Received on Fri Oct 23 1998 - 14:11:52 CDT