Re: Rollback Segment Tablespace Datafile resized

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/10/22

You got this message because the average of your rollback segment's optimal size is greater than 40M spread across all your datafiles. Also, if you shorten the size of your RBS Tablespace, when your rollback segments want to allocate an extent, they may not have room. Anyway, to solve your problem... alter the size to 50M, if that doesn't work...try 60M, and so forth.

Good Luck,
Satar

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin