Remove charters from a cloumn help please !

From: MUJAHID HAMID <mujahid_at_pharmco.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:01:02 +0100

Dear All.

I want to remove characters from a column when I select from it but keep numbers from it
e.g. Table1:
col1

1234
123a
12b4
ab34
I would like to select all the rows from this table but with characters filtered out.
I like to get the following result from the query

col1

1234
123
124
34

and if possible just select the rows with number only and no characters in it.

With Thanks in advance

Mujahid_at_pharmco.demon.co.uk Received on Thu Oct 22 1998 - 03:01:02 CDT