Re: JOB:CONTRACT: Oracle Developer

From: <prochak_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:54:28 GMT

In article <362EA423.C80D4DEE_at_lrc.com>,   charles_at_lrc.com wrote:

> ADV:JOB:LRC.265:CONTRACT: Oracle Developer
>
> Req#: LRC.265
>
> Company: Lloyd-Ritter Consulting
> Position: Oracle Developer
> Location: Santa Clara
> Duration: 6+ months
> Rate: DOE
> Starts: ASAP

> Oracle Developer
>
> Job Description:

As much as I am interested in Oracle opportunities, I really dislike seeing job ads in the discussion groups when there are perfectly good job groups and marketting groups. I'd much rather see this posted in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace than here.

Have a nice day.
--
Ed Prochak
Magic Interface, Ltd.