Re: Looking for entry level position in Oracle - Columbus Ohio

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:20:10 GMT

try comp.databases.oracle.misc There are a lot of companies looking for back-up DBA's. I would go to the above newsgroup, see who is posting Oracle Jobs, and start cold calling the agencies. It's in thier best interest to help you out. You will find yourself working with at least 4 or 5 headhunters to find you a job. I had no background in Databases, but I attended Oracle Classes and upon my completetion, I was able to find a job within three weeks as an entry-level DBA.

Good Luck,
Satar

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin