Populate_Dynamic_Boilerplate

From: Nick Lehane <LehaneN_at_logica.com>
Date: 22 Oct 1998 09:53:02 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have just seen a procedure in the help files called Populate_Dynamic_Boilerplate, but there is absolutely nothing written about it - no help topics or anything. If anyone knows about this procedure, please could they let me know how to call it / what parameters it reqiures, as this would beat placing a display item over a label I don't want showing.

Many thanks in advance,

Nick Lehane Received on Thu Oct 22 1998 - 04:53:02 CDT