Re: User defined function in SQL Expression

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: 22 Oct 1998 06:08:12 GMT

Sorry, can't help, but I would advise you to try to put what you need in the where-clause. Adding functions to the where clause may consume all the computing power your machine has available, so, if performance is an issue ..
--
Kind Regards,

Gerard

Claire Brown <CBrown_at_PINDAR.COM> wrote in article <362DA17E.8E366EE5_at_PINDAR.COM>...