pl/sql dynamic where

From: Alessandro Pinto <a.pinto_at_offnet.it>
Date: 1998/10/21

I am writing a PL/SQL procedure and I need to write a select with up to 6 different parameters in the where condition. Since I don't know if the parameters will be available or not I would like to use the prepare and execute statement, otherwise I should write 32 different select with the appropriate where condition. Does anyone know if it is possible in PL/SQL? (I know that this can be achieved in PRO*C).

thanks to any answer

Alessandro Pinto
a.pinto_at_offnet.it Received on Wed Oct 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT