Looking for a table difference (compare) utility.

From: <mravichandran_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/10/21

Dear Netters,

I know that a utility exists to compare the difference in 2 ASCII files (or 2 copies of the same file, one of which is modified). I am looking for a utility to do the same for tables in a relational database.

I will be making changes to an existing table.. modifying records not the table structure. i want to know whether any utility will compare the records of 2 tables and point out the one that are different.

I searched the internet and was lead to unrelated sites. also let me know if there are any keywords that i have to use.

with regards
Ravi.

please reply to ravimahalingam_at_pmsc.com.