JOB:CONTRACT: Oracle Developer

From: Charles Jo <charles_at_lrc.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 20:18:59 -0700

ADV:JOB:LRC.265:CONTRACT: Oracle Developer

    Req#: LRC.265

 Company: Lloyd-Ritter Consulting
Position: Oracle Developer
Location: Santa Clara
Duration: 6+ months
    Rate: DOE
  Starts: ASAP

Oracle Developer

Job Description:

This person will be responsible for development and implementation. They will be part of a 1 to 2 person team for this project specifically. Will be an individual contributor for development. There are 6 people on the team overall.

Required Skills:

  1. 2+ years Oracle 7.x.x RDBMS -Creating entities -PL/SQL
  2. 1 year UNIX (user level); Shell scripting.
  3. 1 year PowerBuilder (5.0).
  4. Analysis skills, involved in entire development life cycle.
  5. Ability to design/develop, given high level business requirements.

Preferred Skills:
1. Some understanding of performance of Oracle 7.x.x

   RDBMS.
2. 6 months exposure to Oracle Forms and ERP.

Send resumes to:

Charles Jo
Lloyd-Ritter Consulting
1043 N. Shoreline Blvd., Suite 101
Mountain View, CA 94043

650-964-6644 x133 (voice)
650-964-8719      (fax)
charles_at_lrc.com   (e-mail)

  1. PLEASE INDICATE THE JOB REQ# ON THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL WHEN SUBMITTING A RESUME FOR A SPECIFIC POSITION.
  2. We prefer ASCII text, Word, and HTML compatible resumes attached to e-mail. If you have your resume posted on a website, please indicate the URL.
  3. Please put all of your contact information in the body of the email. It is annoying when the job is a perfect match but I cannot contact the candidate immediately.
  4. Should you decide to submit a resume without a job#, please write your desired position title (eg. Software Engineer) on the subject line of the e-mail.
  5. Even if there is not a perfect match for your skilL sets, we encourage you to submit your resume since our market is continually expanding.
  6. We have more opportunities at our website http://www.lrc.com.

Charles Jo                                       Phone:  650.964.6644
x133
Senior Technical Recruiter                         Fax:  650.964.8719
Lloyd-Ritter Consulting                        E-mail:  charles_at_lrc.com
1043 N. Shoreline Blvd., Suite 101                 URL:
http://www.lrc.com
Mountain View, CA 94043

Lloyd-Ritter Consulting is a leading supplier of Technical, Business, and
Marketing Consultants for Silicon Valley firms. We also assist our clients
in staffing regular fulltime employees.

Please visit http://www.lrc.com for current opportunities with our company. Received on Wed Oct 21 1998 - 22:18:59 CDT