Looking for entry level position in Oracle - Columbus Ohio

From: Mario Levesque <levteck_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:30:28 -0500

I am an Electrical Engineer with some programming background and I have recently moved in Ohio to be with my girlfriend. I used to work in the Aerospace industry but since there are not very many companies in this sector near Columbus and Athens Ohio I am considering a career change into the IT industry. I have started studying the Oracle database software and I would be interested in any entry positions related to the Oracle database environment. Although my work experience is mostly related to avionics I have been involved in database projects in the past. I am available to start working immediately. I can be reached in Athens at (740)594-6265.
or Email: Levteck_at_msn.com Received on Wed Oct 21 1998 - 19:30:28 CDT