creating databse

From: Ajay Singh <ajay_k_singh_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:40:05 -0600

Hi all,

I am trying to create few tables on my Personal Oracle 8 using oracle ODBC drivers from Powerdesigner.

I am getting some errors when the script is running from powerdesigner.

I am new to Oracle .

Can anyone suggest how can i run those create table command stored in a file, to create table. I tried SQLPLUS but in sqlplus window cut & paste feature is not working..

is there any other noninteractive way to run the SQL script.

--
Ajay K Singh
remove "no_spam" from reply address to reply. Received on Wed Oct 21 1998 - 09:40:05 CDT