Database Transformer Puzzle in Rel 2.1 of Designer 2000

From: Nicholas Wakefield <Nicholas.Wakefield_at_BTInternet.com>
Date: 1998/10/20

I have two versions of designer in my office 2.1 and 1.3.2 and when I create an application
with the entity realtionship model like the one below, I get two completely different answers

_________                 _________
| Entity A    |                 | Entity B     |

| |
| |
| |

1.3.2 - Creates two new foreign key columns in entity c, which form the primary key - which is what I want, when put through the database wizard. ...Whilst ...
 2.1 - Creates a sequence identifier(surrogate) for the primary key and two optional foreign key columns entity c, when put through the database transformer.

Could someone please tell me why as it has got me baffled.

Regards
Nicholas Received on Tue Oct 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT