Querying index values

From: Jagdish Rajan <jagdish_at_att.net.nospam>
Date: 1998/10/20

Is there any way for me to query an index? Given an index with values 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12 I would like to be able to submit a query to find the next index value after 7. Ideally I would also like to get the rowid associated with 7, in case I have duplicate index values.

Thank you,
Jagdish. Received on Tue Oct 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT