A little help with a sqlscript needed ...

From: Thomas Klinger <t.klinger_at_mobilkom.at>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:44:40 +0200

Hi there!

Maybe one of you can help me.
I have 2 scripts, one shellscript and one sqlscript. The shellscript should pipe the sqlscript into sqlplus this way:

sqlplus <user>/<password> < my_script.sql

The output is like this:

Connected to:
Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.2.3.0 - Production Release With the distributed option
PL/SQL Release 2.3.2.3.0 - Production

SQL> DOC>DOC>SQL> SQL> SQL> SQL> SQL> SQL> SQL> 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

SQL> 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

SQL> 2 3 4 5 6 7

SQL> Disconnected from Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.2.3.0 - Production Release
With the distributed option
PL/SQL Release 2.3.2.3.0 - Production

How can I handle this that the output is only the information I want and not this boring lines between?
I already tried to set everything off:
set verify off
set feedback off
set echo off

Can somebody help me? Thanks in forward.

Kind regards, Thomas

P.S.: This happens on HPUX 10.20 with ORACLE 7.3.2, csh-environment Received on Tue Oct 20 1998 - 10:44:40 CDT