Migrating DB to web

From: Bob Smith <_at_student.cowan.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:17:51 +0800

As part of a University project i would like to migrate a small Oracle Database to the web for demonstration purposes. We run Oracle 8 and Oracle Web Server, but I am led to believe that the only way to do this (easily) is to get the cartridge.

My question is: Is there another way around this, or am I stuck?

your views would be appreciated

email-to-me.....rgill_at_bigfoot.com thanks Rick Received on Tue Oct 20 1998 - 08:17:51 CDT