Re: How to rename the name of the database instance

From: Thor <thor_at_echidna.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 21:00:44 -0700

This is one where you should read the steps in the administrators guide very carefully.
You have to create new controlfiles (backup everything , i mean everything first)
If you don't have the docco CD, or a manual, or a website with docco, then email me and I'll send the page to you.

Thor HW

Abiy Alemu wrote in message ...
>How can I rename easily the name of my database instance ?

---|
>| If the only tool you have is a | Abiy Alemu
abiy_at_biotec.jouy.inra.fr |