US-TX-DALLAS: HELP WANTED- GUPTA/CENTURA ORACLE DATA WAREHOUSE PROGRAMMER

From: Jobs at AB Associates <jobs_at_ab-assoc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 19:59:27 -0700

JOB TITLE: Oracle/Gupta/Centura Data Warehouse Programmer LOCATION: Dallas, Texas

Job Description:
You will create new sales reportive Databases in Oracle. Build and design tables and maintain databases. You will also maintain old Gupta/Centura database. 2-3 years experience of Oracle Database administration with SQL and Gupta/Centura Builder is required. Relational database and FoxPro experience are an asset. A degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is preferred but not mandatory.

Company:
A leading provider of supply chain execution software with more than 800 customers in over 45 countries worldwide. Company provides the data to support tactical and strategic management decisions by collecting and maintaining critical operational and historical information about customers, products, promotional events, vehicles, stores, and deliveries. Provides full implementation support from initial engagement through enterprise roll out. We offer excellent benefits and competitive compensation.

To Apply for this position:
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Angela Bernardoni, jobs_at_ab-assoc.com and please indicate the job you are applying for in the subject line. For a complete listing of all our current job openings, please go to http://www.ab-assoc.com

AB Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to quality through diversity. We recruit and hire individuals best matched for the job based upon job related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), military service or national origin. Received on Mon Oct 19 1998 - 21:59:27 CDT