Re: Help: Sql query to get table names + descriptions

From: Terry Dykstra [TeamPS] <no_spam_tdykstra_at_cfol.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:11:19 -0600

select table_name from all_tables where owner = xxxx will give you a list of tables.
all_tab_columns will give you a list of columns within a table. Other useful tables are:
all_segments, all_indexes (indexes), all_ind_columns (columns in index), all_views, all_synonyms.

--
Terry Dykstra [TeamPS]
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.