Maintenance Staffing Requirements

From: Mark Rathbun <mark.rathbun_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:44:52 -0500

I am new to an organization in the process of implementing Oracle Financials and have no Oracle experience myself. We will have 10 modules up by the end of 1999. Does anyone have a ballpark figure on how many programmers it takes per module for normal maintenance. I realize that this is a very open question but was wondering if anyone had any ideas or maybe a source to find this type of information.

Thanks
Mark Received on Mon Oct 19 1998 - 10:44:52 CDT